We will have our Spring meeting from the 18th to 22nd of April in Berlin in Anton Schmauss Haus (ASH). Anyone who is interested in meeting us and finding out how we organise is welcome to join, there is no obligation to take on any tasks afterwards.
The main discussions will happen from Friday till Sunday, but we recommend that people arrive already on Thursday to get familiar with the group and the place. Also we need to make a structure of the meeting before we start discussions on Friday.
Address of the spring meeting venue:
Anton Schmauss Haus (ASH)
Some of the things we aim to do:
- re-evaluation of (the organisation since) the winter meeting
- come up with a more detailed route plan
- apply for funding
- work on the biketour dynamics – awareness, manarchism
- find out how to get our equipment to the starting point\
- work on the promotional material
- check for ferries between Scotland, Ireland and Wales
- see how to bring bikes easily to the tour
- bringing dogs to the tour
- create a registration form, prepare travel information for participants
If you need, we can refund your travel costs for joining the meeting. Please get in contact with us before booking any tickets, as our financial means are limited and we can only afford to refund the cheapest option.
If you want to join the meeting (or need any further information), please let us know as soon as possible by writing to email@example.com
During the meeting we will be reachable by phone on these numbers: (will be announced soon)