Ecotopia Biketour is a collective of people living in many places and being more or less actively involved. Therefore, there are multiple ways of contacting the biketour or communicating with its members:
- Become a member of the general Biketour Mailing List: sign yourself up at the bottom of the page. You will get updates and can send/receive emails on a list with over 800 members – so keep your messages short and relevant.
- Phone the biketour. There will be a Biketour phone once the Biketour is on the road. You can find the Phonenumber on the page for this years Biketour.
- You can also just leave a comment in the bottom of this page, if you have any questions or information that you think might be relevant to other people as well.
- E-mail directly to the international coordinators and core group: info at ecotopiabiketour dot net
- Use the contact form: Basically the same as emailing us – you just don’t have to open your email interface for that.