Ecotopia Biketour is a collective of people living in many places and being more or less actively involved. Therefore, there are multiple ways of contacting the biketour or communicating with its members (we might answer with some delay during the tour, be patient, so sorry; if we don’t replay, please use other chanel):
- Join the public Matrix room or Signal group (messages are automatically copied between both groups). You can also write us a private message to @ecotopia:ecotopiabiketour.net (Matrix, we might answer with some delay during the tour).
- Phone or SMS the Biketour. For now you can reach us at +33626787441 or towards our communal phone number: +491636677085 (SMS or call).
- E-mail directly to the international coordinators and core group: firstname.lastname@example.org (we might answer with some delay during the tour).
- Use the contact form: Basically the same as emailing us – you just don’t have to open your email interface for that.
- Become a member of the general Biketour Mailing List: sign yourself up at the bottom of the page. You will get updates and can send/receive emails on a list with over 800 members – so keep your messages short and relevant.
- You can also just leave a comment in the bottom of this page, if you have any questions or information that you think might be relevant to other people as well.