Ecotopia Biketour is a collective of people living in many places and being more or less actively involved. Therefore, there are multiple ways of contacting the biketour or communicating with its members:
- Become a member of the general Biketour Mailing List: sign yourself up at the bottom of the page. You will get updates and can send/receive emails on a list with over 500 members – so keep your messages short and relevant.
- Phone the biketour on the following phone(s) They are switched on whenever the Biketour is on the road or has a physical meeting: +49 1578 4844802 / +34 672 54 00 78 (both reach the same phone) or alternatively +49 1578 4844873 (less likely to reach somebody)
- You can also just leave a comment in the bottom of this page, if you have any questions or information that you think might be relevant to other people as well.
- E-mail directly to the international coordinators and core group: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the contact form: Basically the same as emailing us – you just don’t have to open your email interface for that.