Over 25 years, the Ecotopia Biketour has grown a huge network of contacts. This is a list of projects and groups that we have visited, collaborated with or with whom we have a lot of personal connections.
- AlterTour: Cycling in the south of France from 8 July to 20 August 2017.
- Cycle for Change: From Vienna to Ende Gelände/Climate Camp, 5th to 22nd of August 2017.
- Ferms d’Avenir Tour: cycling across France visiting different ecological farms and organising events about sustainable agriculture for three months in summer 2017 (route map on Facebook)
- Lausitzcamp on Tour: Cycling against brown coal through Lausitz (Lusatia) region south of Berlin from 21 to 28 of May
- Le Halage du Débat: Cycling against nuclear waste from Bure, France to Maastricht, Luxembourg, from 13 to 23 July 2017
- Tour de Natur: German pro-environment bicycle tour, cycling every summer for 2 weeks since 1991, doing many demonstrations on bikes on the way. This summer from Basel (29 Jul) to Ramstein/Kaiserslautern (12 Aug)
- Thighs of Steel: cycling from London to Athens to raise money for refugees (cycling in May 2017 and raising money by asking for a participation fee)
Past tours without any known upcoming trips
- Alternatiba Tour 2015: Will cycle 5000 km through France from June–Sept 2015, doing a big environmental campaign on the way.
- Bicicletada Anti-Fracking e Não Convencionais: Anti-Fracking Biketour cycling from Viana do Castelo in the north of Portugal (June 13) via Lisbon (June 30) to Vila Real de St. António in the south-east of Portugal (July 25).
- Cooperide: Cycling from Copenhagen to the COP21 climate summit in Paris
- Cycle Ende Gelände 2016: Cycling from Harwich/The Hague (departing Apr 28), Paris (departing Apr 23), Malmö/Hamburg (departing May 3), and Vienna (departing May 1) to the Lausitz anti-coal camp on May 9–16 about 150 km south of Berlin
- Velokarawane: Cycling in Switzerland for one week from the end of July 2015
- Cycling Alternatives (no upcoming tour announced)
- Reclaim Power Tour: Bicycle tour connecting different climate camps in Germany in 2013 (no upcoming tour announced)
- EYFA: European network supporting grassroots initiatives. Used to organise the Biketour and the Ecotopia Gatherings and is still in good contact with the Biketour.
- Memfarado: Association in Vienna that supported the preparation of the 2014 tour.
- Kryly Khalopa Theatre – radical theatre group focused on political issues, Brest
- Shanti-Dom – yoga farm in the countryside around Minsk
- Minsk Cycling Community – NGO promoting cycling and running a bike kitchen
- Can Masdeu: Squatted “rural-urban” social center in Barcelona, starting point for Ecotopia Biketour 2007 and 2012.
- Degrowth & Research: Academic association dedicated to research around degrowth, involved on Ecotopia Biketour 2012.
- Can Decreix: On french side of Catalunya, it’s a place for experience the pleasure of living in voluntary simplicity.
- Makvärket: A cultural and environmental collective close to Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Flydende By: Building a floating city out of trash.
- Hawila: Collective in Copenhagen living on and restoring a sailing ship.
- Ülase12 – a radical social centre in Tallinn
- Livonsaaren yhteisökylä: Eco-community close to Turku in the archipelago
- Hirvitalo: Social centre in Tampere
- Pyöräpaja: Bike kitchen in Helsinki
- Pyöräpaja Vapaa Ratas: Bike kitchen and flea-market in Turku
- Turun Kirjakahvila: Anarchist book café in Turku
- Cycling in the north: Travel diary of a Biketour participant cycling in the north of Germany and in Denmark
- Scholeio: Social centre in Thessaloniki, Greece
- Paliomilos: Ecological community on Evvia, Greece
- Nea Guinea: Collective focussed on teaching and creating sustainable and self-built things of all kinds
- Radi Vidi Pats – a community bike kitchen and freak bike workshop, Liepaja
- Cita Abra – an old water mill in the countryside being renovated into artist residences and a cultural centre, 60km from Liepaja
- Free Riga – a collective arranging to re-purpose abandoned building into living spaces and social spaces in Riga
- SapfoFest – community organised queer festival in the Baltics
- Emma – radical social centre in Kaunas
- Antras Aukštas – awesome vegan pizza in Kaunas
- Technarium – an open community hacker-space in Vilnius
- AKSC: Social centre in Skopje, Macedonia
- Radical Allotment Gardens, Warsaw – occupied allotment gardens
- Syrena – squatted social centre and bike kitchen in Warsaw
- GAIA: Environmental justice and food sovereignty activist group, involved on Ecotopia 2007 coordination.
- Salvaţi Roşia Montanǎ: Anti-gold mining struggle in Romania
- A Casa: Collective in Cluj Napoca doing lots of different things
- Inex Film: Squat in Belgrade
- Art center: Institution for development and art close to Murska Sobota, Slovenia
- Kontrapunkt: Social centre and workshop space in Malmö
- Liggister upptäcker alternativa boenden: Blog of two cyclists who we met on the way
- Uddebo: Village with a lot of self-organization in the South of Sweden
- Kulturhuset i Jönköping: Social centre in Jönköping
- Permakultur Stjärnsund: Network of permaculture projects around Stjärnsund, about 200 km north-west of Stockholm.
- Cykelköket Göteborg: Bike kitchen in Göteborg
- Syndikalistiskt Forum: Anarchist book-café in Göteborg
- Llama Lloyd: Bicycle-obsessed café in Göteborg
- Kabyssen: Bike kitchen in Uppsala
- Kafé 44: Anarchist Book Café in Stockholm