Ecotopia Biketour 2015 will start on June 18th at Makvärket Collective close to Copenhagen, Denmark. It will pass through Copenhagen, Malmö, Göteborg, Oslo, Stockholm and Turku and end in Helsinki 3 months after.
This year, there will be a strong focus on political groups in the cities. In each city on the way, a stay of several days is planned. Nevertheless there will still be some projects and groups on the country-side along the route from city to city.
See the route page for more detailed information and how to get there. If you are planning to join, please register.
Get involved in the preparation of Biketour 2015
The preparation group is open and non-hierarchical. We are looking for people who can contribute in the following ways:
- Spread our flyers and posters
- Find or suggest projects that share our values that we could visit on the way. Send our call-out for projects to your friends and over relevant mailing lists.
- Help us contacting those projects
- Translate texts into any other language
- Help us design flyers and posters
- Give us information about the countries that we pass that might be useful to our journey
If you want to join the preparation process, write to 2015 at ecotopiabiketour dot net.
A detailed description of the process is available on on the wiki.