We will be cycling in Scotland, Ireland and Wales from the end of June until the end of September. We will start on the 26th of June in Edinburgh and then cycle north in the Highlands coming back south through Glasgow (end of July) and then towards a ferry to Ireland. There we will continue from Belfast following the Wild Atlantic Way and then turn inland to Dublin (beginning of September). We will cross the sea again to Wales and cycle there finally reaching Cardiff/Bristol.
We are splitting the route into 5 segments so that a smaller group of people can plan each segment:
- Starting in Scotland on June 26 – Edinburgh, Inverness, possibly the Isle of Skye, Fort William
- Arriving on July 25 (latest) in Glasgow, Faslane Peace Camp, going down to the ferry in Stranraer (Galloway)
- Starting in Ireland in mid-August from Belfast, northern Ireland, Wild Atlantic Way
- Continuing in Ireland until mid-September: central/southern Ireland, ending in Dublin
- Starting in Wales from Caergybi/Holyhead in the second half of September and ending in Cardiff/Bristol
The route plan in detail:
- 26th of July: critical mass (last Friday of the month)
- 26th-28th of July: possibility of joining The Encontro Street Band Festival
The route and the times are approximate and can change by some days and km.
If you need any more detailed information about where we will be on a specific day, better contact us and we will do our best to make a prediction.
More information will be added soon!