To keep up to date, sign up the mailing list on the right! >>>>>>>>>>
This is the final route of 2013! (ok, some minor tuning still going on between Bautzen and Rastenfeld…)
(click image to enlarge!)
Our „Projects to visit“ page shows you which potential projects we will visit along this route.
To know more about precise dates and activities for certain days, go to our DayByDay Page (PDF still to be updated with confirmed information).
Fixed nodes, dates and places:
- We will begin in (or near to) Berlin
- Our kick off days in or around Berlin are taking place on the weekend of the 12th/13th/14th of July
- We recommend you to arrive on Thursday, 11th of July, if you want to take part from the start
- The tour will be ending in Cluj. If you were planning to join us later in the tour, we suggest the last place to join is Beograd, so that your trip will not be shorter than our recommended minimum participation time.
- We are happy to receive you at the very end of our trip in Cluj if you want to meet us, help with a nice ending event or join the Critical Mass on the 27th of September!
- Major cities/towns on the way are: Berlin, Potsdam, Bautzen, Ústí nad Labem, Praha, Tabor, St. Pölten, Wien, Ljubljana, Celje, Zagreb, Jasenovac, Bosanska Gradiška, Slavonski Brod, Brčko, Vukovar, Novi Sad, Beograd, Zrenjanin, Timisoara, Cluj
- Major cities/towns still close to our route are: Cottbus, Dresden, (Karlovy Vary?), České Budějovice, Linz, Bratislava, Sopron, Graz, Murska Sobota, Maribor, Klagenfurt, Villach, Trieste, Banja Luka, Doboj, Tuzla, Osijek, Bieljina, Pécs, Szeged, Arad
- These are the countries we will definitely go to (might be relevant for you because of travel permits/papers/visas):
- Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Slovenia, Hungary (all EU, all Schengen Zone)
- Croatia (recently joined EU, not Schengen Zone), Romania (EU, not Schengen Zone)
- Serbia, Bosnia and Herzigowina (not EU, not Schengen Zone)
- The route between Zagreb and Beograd will go more or less along the Sava river, which is at the same time the border to Bosnia & Herzegowina. You will need to be able to travel to both states with your papers!
If you can with local route knowledge please get in touch!
Click here, to see or contribute local maps to parts of our route!